News/Stories

  • Lucas Llarena
  • Lucas Llarena (left), Niko Macasaet
  • Xavier Algenio
  • Francis Lopez
  • Miggy Dugan (left) and Xavier Algenio
  • Top-ranked scouts Ethann Aguirre (left) and Luis Mendoza
  • Xavier Algenio

NEWS

Day 1 of the AJHS Orientation began on Monday, August 03, 2020 with a Eucharistic celebration that was streamed live on the Ateneo de Manila University YouTube channel. The presider of the Mass was Rev. Fr. Roseller Atilano of the Society of Jesus. The mass was then followed by the A-Team's address, led by AJHS principal Jonny Salvador and APSAF Dingdong Guerrero. The mass and the A-team's. MORE...
(0)
Tuesday, August 4, is the second day of the MAGISing Orientation week! Tuesday will be a special day for our students as they meet their new class moderators for the school year! Day 2 will begin at 8:00AM with the daily check-in, which will be handled by the class moderators. Google Meet invites to the moderator sessions and the test classes will be sent through e-mail. The students will be. MORE...
(0)
Please be guided by our schedule for Day 1, Monday, August 03, 2020. We will begin with a Eucharistic celebration, which will be streamed live on the AJHS FB page. The mass will then be followed by the A-Team's address. There will be simultaneous sessions for G7 and G8-G10 students afterwards. G7 students will have their cluster talks while G8-G10 students will have catch-up sessions with their. MORE...
(0)
As of July 30, a total of 64 bus trips have been made to deliver AJHS textbooks to various parts of Metro Manila. We have distributed 60% of the books while the remaining 40% are currently being processed for delivery the week of August 3 to 7, 2020.   Our scheduled delivery for today, August 1, did not push through because AJHS is still validating the delivery addresses. MORE...
(0)

Pages

SPORTS

Niko Macasaet (left) and Alonzo Pasion
AJHS jins Niko Macasaet of La Storta/8-Delgado and Alonzo Pasion of Pamplona/7-Pignatelli each won a bronze medal at the MVP Best of the Best Taekwondo Championships 2019. Niko and Alonzo...
(0)
The Ateneo de Manila Junior High School Aspirants Basketball Team emerged as champion of the 2019 PAYA Aspirants division last Saturday, October 19, 2019. The Ateneans were victorious against...
(0)
(L-R) Nathan Goño, Manuel Garcia, Noah Formoso, and Alonzo Pasion
AJHS taekwondo jins Nathan Goño (La Storta/7-Claver), Manuel Garcia (Pamplona/9-Southwell), Noah Formoso (La Storta/7-Colombiere) and Alonzo Pasion (Pamplona/7-Pignatelli) each won at least one...
(0)
John Benedict Ulpindo & Stephen Marcelino
Ateneo Junior High School student John Benedict Ulpindo (La Storta/9-Fenwick) and   Ateneo Senior High School student Stephen Marcelino (11-Fontoura) won silver medals in the men’s...
(0)
Comprised of players from Ateneo Senior High School (ASHS) and Ateneo Junior High School (AJHS), the Ateneo de Manila Blue Eaglets Juniors Basketball Pool finished the 2019 Philippine Chinese...
(0)

Pages