CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT THE ATENEO
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION (Katipunan, Quezon City)
LOYOLA SCHOOLS (Katipunan, Quezon City)
- Psychologist at the Office of Guidance and Counseling
- Office Assistant at the Office of Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Office Assistant at the Department of Theology
- Project Administrative Assitant at the Ateneo Language Learning Center
- Campus Minister for Office of Campus Ministry
- Assistant to the Dean for School of Science and Engineering
PROFESSIONAL SCHOOLS (Ortigas/Makati)
Interested applicants may inquire at 4266001 loc. 4156, 4158, and 4166 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing your inquiries and application, please indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject area.
Like us on Facebook: Ateneo de Manila Careers Page (https://www.facebook.com/ateneocareers).
Walk-in applicants and phone inquiries will be entertained from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am.
Interviews will be scheduled by the HRMOD personnel.
Interested applicants should prepare the following documents:
- Personal Data Sheet
- Letter of Intent addressed to the WPCD Head
- Letter of Recommendation*
- Portfolio of past works (for technical positions)
- Transcript of Record
- Certificate of Employment/Good Moral Character
- Medical Clearance with "fit to work" recommendation (CBC, Xray, Urinalysis and Physical Examination)
- NBI Clearance
- NSO Birth Certificate (applicant/dependents)
- NSO Marriage Contract
- Proof of TIN Number
- Proof of SSS Number
- Proof of PhilHealth Number
NOTE: Instructions for document submission for walk-in applicants:
1. Fasten the documents on a long manila folder
2. Arrange the document as indicated above
3. Write your name on the flap of the folder (Last Name, First Name, MI)