HEAD OF FACILITIES AND PHYSICAL RESOURCES at the Ateneo Professional Schools
Under the direct supervision of the Vice President for the Professional Schools, the Head of Facilities and Physical Resources for the Ateneo Professional Schools is responsible for overseeing the maintenance and upkeep of physical plant and facilities.
1. Policy Implementation
· Coordinates with the Central Facilities Management Office, Central Purchasing Office, and Office of Human Resource Management and Organizational Development Office regarding the implementation of University policies
2. Services Related to Facilities Management Office
· Coordinates with the Central Facilities Management Office for major and minor improvement projects and materials requisition for these projects
3. Maintenance and Administrative Services
· Supervises billing, reservations and collection of fees for use of facilities in all APS buildings.
· In coordination with CFMO and security teams, oversees the general upkeep of buildings, facilities, equipment of the APS buildings
4. Services Related to Service Providers
· Initiates periodic review of contracts of housekeeping service providers, cafeteria concessionaires, etc in coordination with Vice President for APS and the Human Resources Management and Organizational Development Office
· Monitors and evaluates service delivery /compliance of the Service Providers in relation to their contracts and the government mandatory requirement
5. Other Services Related to OVPPS and School units
· In coordination with ASMPH, plans and prepares its building operations budget
· Acts as Pollution Control Officer of one of the APS campuses
6. Performs other duties as may be required by the position.
1. Holder of a Bachelor’s degree2. Has experience on building/property management/administration3. Has proficiency in communication using different media directed at different audiences/stakeholders4. Experience in project management and administration that covers people management, dealing with service providers, implementation of policies and compliance with laws and regulations5. With knowledge, skills and experience in the following:
o Project Management
o Organizing, Prioritizing Work and Coordination
o Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
o Quality Perspective
o Management of Human Resources
o Financial Management