HR ASSISTANT II at the Office of Human Resource Management and Organization Development
Under the supervision of the Workforce Planning and Capacity Development (WPCD) Section Head, the HR Assistant II will provide support in the day to day operation of the Section by: 1) ensuring integrity and confidentiality of records; 2) ensuring quality and timeliness of delivery of services of the Section.
I. Records Management
· Files the appropriate employee documents in the respective 201 records
· Prepares list and archives 201 files of inactive employees
· Coordinates with University Archives regarding files for archiving and pull-out
· Ensures the safety and security of the 201 files
· Maintains the general upkeep of the Records Room
· Assists in the preparation of data requested by units (e.g. surveys, statistics, employee list, etc.)
II. University ID
o Edits photos and signatures needed for the processing of IDs using Adobe program and MS Paint.
· Uploads pictures and signatures in HRIS.
· Prepares the statement of accounts/billings of ID to be issued to units.
· Submits to Central Accounting Office budget transfer details.
III. Certificate of Employment
IV. Other Responsibilities.
· Performs all other duties as may be reasonably required of the position, in accordance with the instructions of the WPCD Section Head and HRMOD Director
1. Has a bachelor’s degree, preferably Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ or any field in Social Sciences and Business Management
2. Preferably with at least 2 years experience administrative or HR work
3. Skills and knowledge in records management
4. Has keen attention to details
5. Proficient in MS Office applications and Tech Savvy
6. Has good command of both English and Filipino languages
7. Has strong interpersonal skills
8. Flexible and a can work well with a team