Loyola Schools Centers
Loyola Schools centers operate under a department or under a school, with the purpose of focusing the department’s or school’s work in special areas of interest. Each center is headed by a Director who is appointed by the Vice President for the Loyola Schools for a term of three years, and a Board which determines its policies and directions.
Ateneo Center for Economic Research and Development (ACERD)
The Ateneo Center for Economic Research and Development (ACERD) was founded in 1989 as the research unit of the Department of Economics in economics and economic policy.
The ACERD exists
1. to provide material and moral support to research and training in economics;
2. to undertake, conduct, disseminate and publish research work, policy studies, programs and projects, and;
3. to establish, develop, promote and coordinate the exchange of knowledge and skills, linkages, and other mutually beneficial relationships with other institutions.
Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (ACORD)
The Ateneo Center for Organization Research and Development (Ateneo CORD), formerly known as the Human Resources Center, is a training and research arm of the Department of Psychology.
A major thrust of the Center is the honing of Human Resource (HR) Management competencies among practitioners and line managers. This is accomplished through two avenues:
* the mentoring of masteral level students who are expected to practice in the field
* the offering of a Diploma in Strategic Human Resources Management as continuing education for professionals.
Ateneo Teacher Center (ATC)
The Ateneo Teacher Center (ATC) is a support arm of the Education Department which envisions to serve the Philippine education system by conducting retraining programs for teachers in basic education. Its mission is to empower education practitioners through an understanding of their profession and vocation. It aims to upgrade the skills of educators by conducting seminars and workshops in various areas of the basic education curriculum, as well as in school-related concerns like administration, supervision, guidance and counseling.
Center for Communication Research and Training (CCRT-MirLab)
The Center for Communication Research and Technology (CCRT) is the research, consultancy and professional training arm of the Department of Communication. It is envisioned as a locus for dialogue and collaboration on relevant communication issues and topics among industry practitioners, government officials, non-government organizations, special interest groups, parents, teachers, academics, and other interested individuals within and outside the university sphere.