The Office of the Registrar is a central hub serving the students, their parents, faculty, administration, and alumni of the Loyola Schools.
The Registrar’s Office envisions itself to be the valued partner of the Loyola Schools in the delivery of quality registrar services.
The Loyola Schools Registrar’s Office:
- implements Loyola Schools and CHED policies and regulations regarding admission, enrollment, load requirements, subject sequence, promotion, graduation, transfer, and dismissal of students
- serves as the primary custodian of the academic and scholastic records of all students and alumni
- manages the registration of students
- finalizes course offerings and scheduling of classes
- facilitates and assists the academic departments in the approval of new and revised degrees, curricula, and courses
- processes documents such as transcripts of records, various certifications, and diplomas.
- liaises with various government agencies such as the Commission on Education, the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Bureau of Immigration, the Philippine Regulatory Commission, and the Civil Service Commission for the authentication/verification of student records, visa processing of international students, coordination for the submission and approval of curricula and other reportorial requirements.
- coordinates with the Office of Management Information Systems for the automation of enrollment, student records
Office of the Registrar
Ground Floor, Social Sciences Building
Loyola Heights, Quezon City
(632) 426-6001 local 5130-5147
Monday to Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 12nn