Congratulations to David Cuajunco (4 BS AMF) for winning the 44th Annual... Read more
"Math provides a strong foundation for understanding
financial information and relationships between various data."
Renato A. Vergel de Dios, BS Mathematics 1974
President and CEO, Generali Pilipinas
"Training as a Math major makes you think logically and clearly, which is an asset in whatever
field of endeavor you are in, especially where problem solving skills are required."
Enrique L. Yusingco, BS Mathematics 1980
VP-GM, SMC Stock Transfer Service Corporation
- Provide excellent undergraduate and graduate mathematics education to both science and non-science students that will enable them to make significant contributions to the advancement of the country;
- Cultivate a culture of research and professionalism that will contribute to the country’s progress as well as to the personal growth and development of the members of the department;
- Develop outstanding mathematicians, mathematics educators, and mathematics professionals who will become leaders in shaping the country’s future;
- Strengthen collaboration in the area of mathematics education as well as with other disciplines;
- Encourage and advance links with business and industry;
- Increase interest and commitment among students to pursue careers in mathematics.
The Department of Mathematics of Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU) hosted the... Read more
- 1 of 8