Office for Food Safety and Quality Assurance
- Develop science-risk- based food control systems with a focus on consumer protection
- Create nutrition guidelines and nutrition awareness programs on benefits of healthy lifestyle through good eating habits and regular physical activity
- Uphold consumer trust through provision of highest quality of food, safe environment and cooperative food service management team
By 2020, the Office for Food Safety and Quality Assurance will be the center of excellence in food and nutrition services by having the following:
- Food Safety Programs and Sanitation Standards
- Nutritious School Meals and Nutrition Education Programs
- Food and Management Services
for the service of mankind and the greater glory of God.
We are committed to:
- Fulfill our service by observing the Local and Global Food Safety, Sanitation and Nutrition Regulatory Standards to ensure the safety of the Ateneo community
- Fostering a culture of collaboration within and beyonf the organization in setting and monitoring standards to promote safe, quality and nutritious food
- Continuously improve and challenge ourselves to be more competent in our fiends through research and development, exposure and trainings, and partnership with related organizations.
Documents Available for Download: