PROJECT ARCHITECT/ENGINEER for Senior High School
Under the supervision of the SHS Principal and the general guidance of the Ateneo Project Team, the Project Architect/Engineer provides necessary technical skills and knowledge in construction, interior fit out and project management.
1. Serves as technical expert in relation to the project, guided by the project requirement, Terms of Reference and timelines as well as Ateneo guidelines on construction projects.
2. Assists in the estimation, quantity take-off and site measurements necessary for the project completion.
3. Monitors the completion of items in the punch lists in coordination with the Project Team.
4. Regularly inspects the facilities and makes the necessary project reports to all concerned.
5. Regularly conducts projects coordination meetings and provides updates and milestones to the Ateneo Project Team and Senior HS Administrators through efficient lines of communication.
6. Assists the CFMO Grounds, Utilities and Technical Head and Construction Group as needed.
7. Performs any other related tasks that may be required by the project.
· Licensed Architect / Engineer
· Experience in Project Management and Construction
· Team player