Address and Office Hours
The Office of the University Bursar is responsible for:
- The collection of tuition & fees, fines and other miscellaneous payments from students, parents and other university departments.
- The control and custodianship of various University funds and related records.
- Ensuring the availability of proper cash funds at any time to accommodate requests from the various departments by keeping a cash revolving fund on hand.
- Ensuring that the daily collections are deposited immediately to the University bank account.
- The establishment of banking arrangements, including the acceptance of credit cards, and various electronic payment facilities.
- Leadership in advocating service enhancements to the existing Cashiering System and/or implementing new systems utilizing available technology.
2/F Xavier Hall
Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Heights campus
Katipunan Road, Loyola Heights
1108 Quezon City