Ethics Working Committee (Memo U2122-074)
07 May 2022 | Office of the President
Memo # U2122-074
7 May 2022
Memo to : The University Community
Subject : Ethics Working Committee
The University is embarking on an effort to enhance its framework for ethics and compliance University-wide, toward a more robust and timely reporting, monitoring and resolving of ethical issues of both students and employees. Principal aspects of this endeavor are the modification of the current University policy on ethics (the University Code of Ethics and Conduct) so as to bring it up to speed, and to revise/devise ethics monitoring processes. A campaign for greater ethical awareness of the emergent ethics policy/code shall also be undertaken.
In this regard, the following are appointed as members of an "Ethics Working Committee" to oversee the entailed tasks.
- Dr Maria Victoria T Cortez, Vice President for Human Resources
- Atty Jaime G Hofileña, Director, University Legal and Compliance Office (ULCO)
- Atty Vincent Edward R Festin, Assistant Professor, AGSB & Consultant for Compliance, ULCO
- Dr Oscar Bulaong Jr, Assistant Professor & Executive Director, Gov Jose B Fernandez Ethics Center, AGSB
- Ms Emily Z Geraldez, Director, Internal Audit and Financial Risk Management Office
- Atty Nina Patricia Sison-Arroyo, ULCO Senior University Counsel for the Loyola Schools
- Ms Jenny C See, Head, Talent Management and Organization Development Division, OHRMOD
- Mr Tomas L Testa IV, Head, HR Governance Section, HR Operations Division, OHRMOD
- Ms Katherine Soriano, Head, HR Operations Division, OHRMOD
- Dr Miriam R delos Santos, Director, Office for Mission and Identity
- Ms Liberty P Santos, Director, Central Accounting Office
- Fr Patrick Z Falguera SJ, Chaplain, Ateneo Professional Schools
Atty Jaime G Hofileña will chair this Committee. I ask that all in the community who the Committee may need to consult and dialogue with extend their fullest cooperation for the fulfillment of this important project.
(Sgd) Roberto C Yap SJ