Thesis/Dissertation/Capstone Project Submission and Approval for Second Semester SY 2021-2022
11 May 2022 | Office of the Associate Dean for Graduate Programs
The Second Semester SY 2021-2022 is about to end and we wish to remind all concerned parties of the deadline for submission and approval of Thesis, Dissertation and Capstone Project (TDCP) as indicated in the memo released on 12 February 2022.
Graduate students may complete their degree program this semester if:
- the thesis/dissertation/capstone project has been successfully defended/presented on or before the April 23, 2022 deadline for oral defense;
- the thesis/dissertation/capstone project grade has been submitted by the department/program to the OADGP on or before the April 30, 2022 deadline; and
- the final manuscript and other requirements have been submitted and approved in the Thesis Submission & Approval portal on or before May 27, 2022.
Please be reminded that:
- The Thesis Submission and Approval portal will no longer be accessible to the APPROVERS (Adviser/s, Style Reader, Panel Members, Department Chair/Program Director and Dean) after 27 May 2022, 5 pm.
- The OADGP will do one final check of all submissions for consistency before the ADGP approval on or before 28 May 2022, 12nn. Graduate students should be on stand by and frequently check their emails for any information that may be sent by the OADGP regarding their submission.
- Graduate students should frequently check the status of their submission and approval in the Thesis Submission and Approval portal. Should there be no movement in the approvers, kindly notify your adviser/department to request for a follow up.
- Graduate students who have defended or will still be defending/presenting their thesis/dissertation/capstone project after the April 23, 2022 oral defense deadline are expected to enroll in Submit (for thesis and dissertation) and Capstone Project in the following term/semester provided that you are well-within the residency term limit.
- Departments and programs should submit the TDCP grade reports of the students who have defended/presented their thesis/dissertation/capstone project at https://bit.ly/DThCPODGradeSub within 5 days after the scheduled oral defense/presentation date.
For any concerns regarding access to the Thesis Approval portal, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org cc email@example.com. If you can include a screenshot of the error message, this will be very much appreciated.
27 May 2022