Online Clearance Process for SY 2021-2022 Graduating Students (LS RO Memo)
25 May 2022 | Loyola Schools Office of the Registrar
Loyola Schools Candidates for Graduation in the Undergraduate and Graduate Level,
School Year 2021-2022
(Sgd) Marlene M De Leon, PhD
Online Clearance Process for SY 2021-2022 Graduating Students
The online clearance processing period for graduating students will be from June 7 to 11, 2022. Completion of clearance is a requirement for inclusion in the official list of graduates and commencement exercises on August 27 and 29, 2022 as well as for the issuance of official complete transcripts of records and diplomas.
The steps for online clearance processing are as follows:
1. Login to aisisonline.ateneo.edu and check for hold order/s between June 7 to 11, 2022.
2. If you have a hold order, you must request clearance by coordinating with concerned department/s and/or office/s using your @obf.ateneo.edu account.
Communication relayed via any other email account will NOT be processed.
The Subject of the email should be written as follows:
Request for Clearance for Graduation: [Full Name, Degree Code]
Example: Request for Clearance for Graduation: Dela Cruz, Juan, AB PH
The email should include the following:
• Student’s Name
• Student’s ID Number
• Degree Program
3. Administrative offices/Academic Departments will reply and inform you of the requirements to be fulfilled to settle the hold order.
4. Once the requirement/s are met, the concerned office/department will then lift your hold order in AISIS.
Note: Students who do not have a hold order are automatically cleared for graduation.
Aside from withholding official documents, a hold order of an academic and disciplinary nature may also result in a student's exclusion from the graduation list.
For students graduating with Bachelor’s degree:
• Two (2) copies of the official electronic transcript of records will be sent to your @obf.ateneo.edu account starting on the 15th of June 2022. The Latin Diplomas and their English translation will be distributed immediately after the Commencement Exercises in the designated areas at the Ateneo High School.
For students graduating with Master’s/Ph.D. degree:
• The Latin Diplomas and their English translation will be distributed immediately after the Commencement Exercises in the designated areas at the Ateneo High School.
Should you need a copy of your official electronic transcript of records, please fill out the online document request form at https://go.ateneo.edu/ADMU-LSRODocumentRequest.
Students are reminded that the use of their @obf.ateneo.edu account comes with certain obligations, including, among others: (a) not to permit any other person to use the account for any purpose whatsoever; and (b) to use all necessary precautions to protect the account from unauthorized access (e.g., keeping the password thereto strictly confidential).
The email addresses of departments/programs as well as administrative offices that need to be contacted for the completion of clearance processes are found through this link: Directory of Departments/Programs/Administrative Offices.
Should you have any questions/concerns you may reach us at email@example.com.
30 Jun 2022