University Research Council (Memo U2223-001)
02 Jun 2022 | Office of the President
Memo # U2223-001
2 June 2022
: The University Community
: University Research Council
I am pleased to announce the reappointments in the University Research Council (URC) membership:
- Ma Louise Antonette N de las Peñas PhD 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2023
- Michael M Coroza PhD 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2024
- John Paul C Vergara PhD 1 June 2022 to 31 May 2025
The other incumbent members are:
- Lourdes Bernadette S Tanchanco MD 1 June 2021 to 31 May 2023
- Emilyn Q Espiritu PhD 1 June 2021 to 31 May 2023
- Atty Amparita S Sta Maria 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2023
- Pilar U Tolentino 1 June 2020 to 31 May 2023
- Rosalina P Tan PhD 1 November 2021 to 31 May 2024
- Jayeel S Cornelio PhD ex-officio
(Associate Dean for Research and Creative Work)
- Rizalino D Rivera ex-officio
(VP Mission Integration)
- Maria Luz C Vilches PhD ex-officio
(VP Loyola Schools)
I have asked Dr Ma Louise Antonette N de las Peñas to chair the URC.
The URC, under the Office of the President, takes on the vital functions needed to advance research excellence in the University. It is in charge of setting direction, policy, strategy and review of research.
On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like to thank the reappointed members of the Council for their gracious acceptance of this mission. We are also grateful to Dr Erwin P Enriquez for serving in the Council these past three years.
May our research engagement strengthen our intellectual mission as educators of the Ateneo de Manila. Let our research lead us to strategic frontiers of creativity and innovation where we hope to rebuild our people and God’s creation ad majorem Dei gloriam.
(Sgd) Roberto C Yap SJ
30 Jun 2022