University Scholarly Publication Awards Committee (Memo U2223-047)
17 Jan 2023 | Office of the President
Memo # U2223-047
16 January 2023
Memo to :
The University Community
University Scholarly Publication Awards Committee
Upon the recommendation of the Vice President for the Loyola Schools and the Officer-in-Charge of the Office of the Vice President for the Ateneo Professional Schools, I am pleased to appoint the following members of the 2022 University Scholarly Publication Awards Committee (USPAC):
- Ms Ivyrose S Baysic School of Government, APS
- Dr Maria Cristina G Bautista Graduate School of Business, APS
- Dr Jayeel S Cornelio School of Social Sciences, LS and Associate Dean for Research and Creative Work
- Dr Michael M Coroza School of Humanities, LS
- Dr Ma Louise Antonette N De las Peñas School of Science and Engineering, LS and URC Chair
- Dr Jose Mario A Diaz SOSE Coordinator for Research
- Dr Maria Isabel P Martin GBSEALD Coordinator for Research
- Dr Enrico C Osi JGSOM Coordinator for Research
- Dr Alfred F Pawlik SOSS Coordinator for Research
- Atty Ryan Jeremiah D Quan Law School, APS
- Dr Lourdes Bernadette S Tanchanco School of Medicine & Public Health, APS
- Dr Claudette M Ulit SOH Coordinator for Research & Creative Work
- Mr Martin V Villanueva School of Humanities, LS
I have requested Dr Maria Isabel P Martin to serve as Chair for this Committee.
Based on the revised Policies and Guidelines for the University Scholarly Publication Awards, the University President shall appoint on an annual basis the members of the USPAC.
This Committee shall call for applications and deliberate on works published in 2022 that are eligible to receive the University Scholarly Publication Awards. The Committee will submit its recommendations to me through the University Research Council. The members of this Committee shall complete their work in May 2023.
On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I would like to thank the members of the 2022 University Scholarly Publication Awards Committee for their gracious acceptance of this task. We are also grateful to the 2021 members of this Committee for their valuable contributions and generous service to the University.
(Sgd) Roberto C Yap SJ
U2223-047 USPA Committee.pdf