Online Basic Conversational Cantonese (Cycle 2)
This course is suitable for those who are interested to learn Cantonese and developing basic listening and speaking skills. Our lessons are structured and designed to suit different levels of learners, allowing participants to gain conversational skills relevant to a variety of social contexts. Participants will also be introduced to a wide range of topics in culture, history, and society to give them a well-rounded knowledge of the Cantonese-speaking world.
- To communicate in basic Cantonese with the community, friends, or relatives
- Understand one's roots and culture
- Build rapport with the community
Handouts will be given to help participants develop listening and speaking skills. English and Romanized translations will be provided in the handouts and further explained by the instructor.
12 years old and above
About the Faculty
Chua Yuen Yu Charlene was born in Hong Kong and graduated from the Philippines School of Business Administration with a major in management. Since 1988, she already devoted her time to improving the teaching of the Chinese language. Last 2009, she won an Outstanding Chinese School Teacher, a model Chinese Teacher Award by Cebu Anonymous Elite Chinese School Teacher award. She also attended Chinese teaching trainings at Tianjin University, China.
1. Fil out the registration form.
2. Settle the registration fee through the designated payment facilities.
3. Send a copy of your proof of payment to email@example.com
4. After we receive your payment receipt, we will send your email address to the teacher concerned for Zoom enlistment
Health Information as a National Ecosystem: Design Principles and Considerations when Implementing National Flows for National and Regional Footprints
Wed, 12 Oct 2022
Fri, 30 Sep 2022
Sun, 02 Oct 2022
Fri, 30 Sep 2022