Department of Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Assessment
Our 18-unit Minor in Education offers our undergraduate students the opportunity to become professional practitioners in education even if they are not majoring in education. Through our carefully designed courses, they can acquire the competences essential for effective teaching and explore education as a career.
Any student enrolled in an undergraduate program in the Loyola Schools of the Ateneo de Manila may apply for this minor.
If they complete 18 units of education courses, they will be qualified to take the Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET).
Required Subjects (15 Units)
- EDUC 101 Fundamentals of Education
- EDUC 130 Principles and Methods of Teaching
- EDUC 132 Educational Psychology
- EDUC 145 Classroom Assessment
Electives (3 Units)
- EDUC 130.3 Practice Teaching or
- EDUC 140 Curriculum Development