Careers at Ateneo
Information for Applicants
Visit the Ateneo de Manila page on Kalibrr for the latest job vacancies.
Interested applicants may inquire at 84266001 loc. 4156, 4158, and 4166 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing your inquiries and application, please indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject area.
Walk-in applicants and phone inquiries will be entertained from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am. Interviews will be scheduled by the OHRMOD personnel.
Interested applicants should prepare the following documents:
A. Documents needed for application/initial interview:
- Personal Data Sheet*
- Letter of Intent addressed to the Talent and Organization Development Division Head
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation*
- Portfolio of past works (for technical positions)
- Transcript of Record
B. Documents needed upon hiring:
- Medical Clearance with "fit to work" recommendation (CBC, Xray, Urinalysis and Physical Examination)
- NBI Clearance
- NSO Birth Certificate (applicant/dependents)
- NSO Marriage Contract
- Proof of TIN
- Proof of SSS Number
- Proof of PhilHealth Number
- Proof of Pag-IBIG Number
Like us on Facebook: Ateneo de Manila Careers Page (https://www.facebook.com/ateneocareers).