Careers at Ateneo
Information for Applicants
Interested applicants may inquire at 84266001 loc. 4156, 4158, and 4166 or e-mail at email@example.com. When emailing your inquiries and application, please indicate the position you are applying for in the Subject area.
Walk-in applicants and phone inquiries will be entertained from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 11:30 am. Interviews will be scheduled by the OHRMOD personnel.
Interested applicants should prepare the following documents:
A. Documents needed for application/initial interview:
- Personal Data Sheet*
- Letter of Intent addressed to the Talent and Organization Development Division Head
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation*
- Portfolio of past works (for technical positions)
- Transcript of Record
B. Documents needed upon hiring:
- Medical Clearance with "fit to work" recommendation (CBC, Xray, Urinalysis and Physical Examination)
- NBI Clearance
- NSO Birth Certificate (applicant/dependents)
- NSO Marriage Contract
- Proof of TIN
- Proof of SSS Number
- Proof of PhilHealth Number
- Proof of Pag-IBIG Number
Like us on Facebook: Ateneo de Manila Careers Page (https://www.facebook.com/ateneocareers).