LS Graduate Programs Thesis, Dissertation and Capstone Project Related Deadlines for Second Semester SY 2021-2022
12 Feb 2022 | Office of the Associate Dean for Graduate Programs
As we look forward to building a better and more agile online system, we take stock of the many lessons we learned in the past two school years. Particularly for Thesis, Dissertation and Capstone Project (TDCP), we were mindful of the delicate balance we need to achieve between our quality assurance responsibilities and the needs of our students and their mentors.
Last semester, we launched the TDCP Submission and Approval portal - a system embedded in AISIS which aims to streamline and make the last stage of the process more efficient. Our office would like to thank everyone who has given feedback on how we can enhance the efficiency of the system.
For this Second Semester, we would like you to take note of the following:
- Optional Consultation for Manuscript Format - The OADGP offers optional consultations sessions to students in need of assistance in formatting their manuscript.. Consultation hours in groups of 5 may be organized for this purpose per term/semester. Sessions for the Second Semester SY 2021-2022 will take place in the last 2 weeks of April. Students may sign up at this link --- https://bit.ly/TDCPApptSlots.
- Revised Rizal Library Waiver Form - With the approval of the School Council on October 29, 2021, we will now use the revised Rizal Library Waiver Form. Please take note that for research work that will require publication embargo, graduate students are expected to consult with their adviser/s as to the prescribed length.
- Deadlines - Submission and approval of TCDP can only take place during the official academic calendar of the semester/term.
- Oral Defense - Saturday, 23 April 2022
- Grade Submission - Saturday, 30 April 2022
- Dean's Approval - Friday, 27 May 2022, 5:00 pm
- ADGP's Approval - Saturday, 28 May 2022, 12:00 pm
- Submissions not following the technical requirements and required forms will be disapproved.
- Holy Week Observation - April 11-16, 2022
Consult with your Department/Program and Office of the Deans should they require an earlier deadline for submission and approval. The portal automatically restricts submission and approval after the scheduled deadline for each term/semester.
Students must check their AISIS account and submission dashboard for updates of the approval process. The OADGP will not remind the approvers/students to check their emails and review the submitted documents.
Download and read carefully the revised Thesis, Dissertation and Capstone Project Guidelines for complete information.
In addition, we would like to invite you to attend the orientation on February 18, 2022, 3:00 - 5:00 pm. Click on this link to register using your OBF email account.
As always, we are extremely grateful for your patience and continued cooperation especially during this time.
INVITATION: ASOG Webinar on “Trilateral Cooperation Among Philippines, United States, and Japan: Acceptability, Implications, and Impact on Regional Security” (27 June 2023)
09 Jun 2023
Ateneo inks partnership with KTA
09 Jun 2023