On-Campus Alumni Non-Contact Sports and Activities Under IATF Alert Level 1
28 Mar 2022 | Office of Alumni Relations
Alumni and alumnae are now allowed to enter the campus for non-contact sports and activities.
Guidelines for Campus Access:
1. Only fully-vaccinated alumni are allowed entry into the campus. This privilege is not extended to family members and friends who are non-alumni.
2. On-campus activities are scheduled from 7am to 5pm every day with a 2 hour limit per entry.
3. Fill out the Campus Access Request form here: https://forms.gle/4fZxvRhWbVDmcoBU7 at least 2 days before your intended date of entry. Passengers are also required to individually fill out the form. Please note that the form is available from Monday - Saturday only.
4. For use of campus facilities, kindly seek endorsement first from the managing office of that facility and send the endorsement via email to email@example.com. Please note that some facilities may have different operating hours and may require a minimal fee.
5. You will be notified via email once your campus access request is approved 1 day before your date of entry.
6. Please be reminded that only 20 individuals are allowed inside the campus per day. Approval of entry is on a first come, first served basis.
7. Please be reminded that approval of campus access is only for non-contact sports and activities. This does not include access to buildings inside the campus.
For further inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8426-6001 local 4088.
27 May 2022