Updated Guidelines for Alumni Campus Access
20 Sep 2022 | Office of University Development and Alumni Affairs
Guidelines for Alumni Campus Access
- The Alumni Campus Access Request form is for all alumni who wish to enter the campus for non-contact sports and activities. It is to be filled out individually.
- The form is available from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM on weekdays and 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM on Saturdays. Please register at least 2 days before the intended date of entry.
Alumni CAR Form: https://go.ateneo.edu/AlumniCAR
- You will be notified via email once your campus access request is approved one day before your date of entry.
- Alumni on-campus activities are scheduled from 5 AM to 8 PM every day.
- Please be reminded that approval of campus access is only for non-contact and contact sports and outdoor activities. This does not include going to offices, faculty rooms, org rooms, dormitories, or attending masses inside the campus.
- For purposes aside from non-contact sports and activities, please contact the respective office/building you will be going to for their own Campus Access Request form.
- The Registrar’s Office will facilitate the Campus Access Request of those getting their transcript and/or diploma.
- The Church of the Gesu will facilitate the Campus Access Request of those who will be attending Mass.
- The Ateneo Alumni Association will facilitate the Campus Access Request of those applying for an Alumni ID.
- And so on.
- Please follow the minimum health protocols while inside the campus.
These guidelines are subject to change based on future advisories from relevant government agencies.
For further inquiries, please email the Office of University Development and Alumni Affairs at email@example.com or call us at 8426-6001 local 4088.