Ateneo achieves 100% passing rate on October 2022 ECE board exam
15 Oct 2022 | JK Galicia
BS Electronics Engineering (ECE) alumni of the Department of Electronics, Computer, and Communications Engineering (ECCE) of the Ateneo de Manila University garnered a 100% passing rate on the October 2022 electronics engineer licensure examination. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on 14 October 2022 that 785 out of 2,644 passed the examination conducted last 8–9 October 2022.
Of the around 30% who passed, Engr. Rudwin Paul Barretto Abastillas (BS ECE 2021) landed at the 10th highest place with a rating of 86.80%.
Congratulations are also in order to the other newly licensed Atenean engineers:
- Engr. Alfonso Domingo Agustin (2021)
- Engr. Cris Paulo Leonardo Buensuceso (2022)
- Engr. Jan Vincent Divinagracia Fernandez (2021)
- Engr. Johann Carlo Rubante Marasigan (2021)
- Engr. John Marco Deocareza Mina (2021)
- Engr. Angela Mañago Simeon (2022)
The Board of Electronics Engineering administered the licensure examination. It is composed of Engr. Alnar L. Detalla, who is the chairman, and the two other members Engr. Enrico Claro R. Delmoro and Engr. Herminio J. Orbe.