Search for Outstanding Students Taking a Minor in Korean Studies
18 Nov 2022 | Korean Studies Program
The Ateneo Korean Studies Program is pleased to announce that application is now open for the SEARCH FOR OUTSTANDING STUDENTS TAKING A MINOR IN KOREAN STUDIES.
We invite our eligible Minor students to apply for a chance to participate in a 3-week Korean language training in South Korea sponsored by the Konkuk University Language Institute.
- undergraduate students of the Ateneo Loyola Schools taking a minor in Korean Studies (KS) and whose cumulative QPI is at least 3.50
- KS Minors who have already taken at least 6 units of KS-related courses
- students with valid passports and who can travel to South Korea during the Intersession 2023
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application Form ( https://bit.ly/3tAI1V8 )
- Copy of grades
- Copy of valid passport
- A 300-word essay stating the reasons why you want to learn Korean and how it is connected to your academic and career goals
Please submit your application document on or before December 15, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Applicants selected for interview will be notified via email on December 20, 2022.
27 Nov 2022