AJHS Grade 7 Entrance Exam Reminders
02 Dec 2022
1. The entrance exam will be administered on December 10 and 11, 2022 with the following schedule:
December 10 (Batch 1) 7:00 -11:30 a.m.
December 10 (Batch 2) 1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
December 11 (Batch 3) 7:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Entry for non-AGS applicants: Enter through GATE 3 using the NO ATENEO STICKER lane and present the EXAM PERMIT to the guard on duty. You will be directed to the AJHS campus.
2. WHAT TO BRING:
a. Printed EXAM PERMIT which was sent to the registered email address
b. Drinking water
c. Light snacks
3. There will only be a short washroom/drinking/snacking break in between the test parts, so applicants are advised to eat a heavy breakfast or lunch, depending on their schedule.
4. WHAT TO WEAR: MASK, Long pants, T-shirt or polo with collar, rubber/leather shoes with socks. No need to bring any ID. Refer to #2 above.
5. UPON ARRIVAL AT THE AJHS CAMPUS: You will be directed towards the cafeteria, which is the designated waiting area. Marshals will be in charge of assembling applicants based on the examinee list for the particular schedule. Exam permits will be collected. Applicants will keep one copy for themselves. They will need this copy later on.
6. AFTER THE EXAM: Applicants will be ushered back to the cafeteria. Parents/companions may wait for them here.
NOTE: Applicants who have not SIGNED UP for an account/have not submitted their forms by December 5 would have to be scheduled for a LATE EXAM in January. This LATE EXAM is primarily meant for those who are sick/on quarantine or isolation on the exam day. If this is the case, please send a letter to email@example.com.
7. ONSITE interviews will start in January 2023. Wait for notification to be sent to the registered email address.