Ateneo maintains 100% passing rate in April 2023 ECE, ECT licensure exams, Cascolan 4th in ECT exam
28 Apr 2023 | JK Galicia
Ateneo de Manila University has once again achieved a remarkable feat by maintaining a 100% passing rate in the Electronics Engineers (ECE) and Electronics Technicians (ECT) Licensure Examinations held on 19–20 April 2023. The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the results on 26 April 2023.
At the national level, only 33.49% were successful out of all the 2,935 takers of the ECE licensure exam, while the ECT exam had a higher passing rate of 73.69% out of 2,227 takers. On the other hand, all Ateneans who took the exams successfully passed. This adds another achievement to the university's long-standing reputation for producing top-notch graduates.
A total of 12 BS Electronics Engineering (EcE) graduates passed the exams including Engr. Camilo Padil Cascolan III (‘22) who garnered the fourth highest score among all examinees in the ECT licensure exam with a rating of 87%.
The Ateneo Department of Electronics, Computer and Communications Engineering (ECCE) congratulates its BS EcE alumni who just became newly minted engineers:
- Engr. Zuriel Mishael Pilapil Arceño (‘23)
- Engr. Kent Marc Kobe Cañega Bismark (‘23)
- Engr. Camillo Padil Cascolan III (‘22)
- Engr. Andrew Frederick Guittu Chua (‘23)
- Engr. Sean Andrei Palisoc (‘23)
- Engr. John Emmanuel Buque Cruz (‘20)
- Engr. Carlos Gabriel Pangalanan De Guzman (‘23)
- Engr. Alexandrei Johann Balingit Fajardo (‘23)
- Engr. Bryan Alfred Mendoza Ferrer (‘23)
- Engr. Claudine Anne Javier Madamba (‘23)
- Engr. Juan Glicerio Cartago Manlapaz (‘23)
- Engr. Gabriel Alfonso Voltaire Joven Medina (‘22)
As evidenced by the results of the recent PRC Board of Electronics Engineering-administered exams, the Ateneo ECCE department continues to produce competent and highly skilled graduates who excel in the technology fields. The department extends congratulations to all the passers and wishes them all the best in their future endeavors.
INVITATION: ASOG Webinar on “Trilateral Cooperation Among Philippines, United States, and Japan: Acceptability, Implications, and Impact on Regional Security” (27 June 2023)
09 Jun 2023