Media Advisory for 2023 Loyola Schools Commencement Exercises
23 Jun 2023 | University Marketing & Communications Office
Members of the news media will not be allowed to enter the Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Heights campus to cover the 2023 Commencement Exercises of the Ateneo Loyola Schools on Friday, 30 June 2023, where Ms Maria Ressa will be the commencement speaker.
Instead, Ateneo de Manila University will allow news organizations to use clips of the ceremony, which can be sourced from the official livestream at ateneo.edu/ls/pagtatapos.
Media organizations who plan to use the footage must abide by the following rules:
- Media organizations who wish to use clips from Ateneo de Manila's livestream should express their intent by emailing the University Marketing & Communications Office (UMCO) at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to use. Please provide the name of the news organization, name of point person, and contact details (email, office phone number), and, if possible, the show/s and/or website/s where the clips will be used.
- Permitted news organizations can use clips from the livestream, provided that the total length of all clips used per broadcast/report does not exceed 1 minute.
- Permitted news organizations may embed entire segments of the ceremony in their news websites, but must source their embedded videos from the Ateneo de Manila University channel on Youtube (ateneo.edu/youtube).
- Permitted news organizations must always credit "Ateneo de Manila University" whenever any clip sourced from the University is used.
- Reuploading entire parts of the livestream (for example, the entire speech of Ms Ressa) on other platforms is not permitted. Please instead refer to the original source at the Ateneo de Manila University channel on Youtube.
For inquiries, please contact the University Marketing and Communications Office at email@example.com.
Ateneo Debate Society bags the Asian British Parliamentary Championship for the second year in a row
03 Oct 2023
03 Oct 2023